As a consultant in our consulting area Data Analytics & Reporting you are fully involved in the conception, data modelling, realisation, and implementation of innovative analytics solutions. If you are a real data lover and a convinced team player, then you have the best qualifications for us. About the Role
- You and your team develop innovative IT solutions for the analysis of big data. This includes consulting our customers, designing, and implementing sustainable business intelligence and big data solutions.
- You will be involved in diverse and exciting projects at leading companies.
- You find it easy to evaluate large amounts of data, draw the right conclusions from it and use your evaluation results to show influences on our customers' business areas.
- Furthermore, in addition to interpreting the results of the data analyses, you support the definition of options for action to improve data quality.
- You have successfully completed studies in business informatics or a related scientific degree (e.g., statistics, data management, mathematics).
- You have at least 3 years of practical experience.
- You are interested in business intelligence and/or big data technologies (e.g., Hadoop, Tableau, SAP HANA, streaming analytics) and like to deal with questions on topics such as business intelligence, data mining, predictive analytics, or machine learning.
- You can understand complex interrelationships and transform them into innovative IT solutions.
- Strong communication skills and knowledge of project management are just as much a part of your strengths as very good analytical skills and the ability to work in a team.
- The flexibility and mobility required in the consulting environment round off your profile.
- Excellent opportunities for professional growth in digital future topics
- Flat organizational structure and open communication
- Innovative projects and international team
- Flexible working models: home office, remote work or part-time hours
- Long-term oriented work-life balance model
- Free coffee & tea, refreshments and snacks
This sounds like you? Then please send us your documents to:firstname.lastname@example.org