We bring together a diverse mix of consultants and digital specialists to ensure that we are supporting our clients throughout their digital transformation journeys. We work with our clients to fully understand the impact of digital on their business and set priorities that will transform their vision into value. Whether it be developing new technologies to support their core business, making better use of their data, or pursuing entirely new sources of revenue, our aim is to achieve radical improvements in productivity, flexibility, and speed.
About your role:
- Use your expertise and generalist consulting skillset to help CEOs and their teams solve their most pressing challenges and think about how digital and technology will change the shape of their business.
- You would help your clients answer questions such as "How will AI disrupt my business model?", "How can businesses use data and analytics to create highly-personalized outreach delivered through a seamless omnichannel experience?", "How can I ship higher quality digital services to my customers faster by using agile?" and much more.
- As a member of our team, you would work on a variety of these topics, applying your consulting skills to strategic digital, technology, and digital transformation questions.
- You will be given end-to-end responsibility for the larger and more complex "modules" within a project and begin to develop specialized knowledge to help you solve our clients' problems.
- You'll work closely with clients to understand their issues, create strategies for change, win buy-in for your recommendations, and collaborate with colleagues to transform client potential into performance.
- As part of our digitally focused consulting team, you would work on a variety of digital topics, applying generalist consulting skills to strategic digital & technology questions.
We're looking for exceptional talent from consulting or industry to join us. You would typically have 4-6 years of experience working:
- with a leading consulting firm (focused on technology/digital initiatives),
- in a corporate role focused on technology/digital initiatives (e.g., business analyst),
- in a tech start-up leadership role; or in a "consulting-like" industry (e.g., digital strategy, digital marketing).
- Have an outstanding academic track record from a leading university.
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Excellent opportunities for professional growth in digital future topics
- Flat organizational structure and open communication
- Innovative projects and international team
- Flexible working models: home office, remote work or part-time hours
- Long-term oriented work-life balance model
- Free coffee & tea, refreshments and snacks
This sounds like you? Please send us your relevant documents to:email@example.com