As part of our Consulting team, you will advise our customers on complex transformation projects from an entrepreneurial and holistic perspective with innovative approaches. In doing so, you will take on a variety of tasks:
About your role:
- You plan and lead challenging programs of national and international companies.
- You coordinate projects and transformations according to classic management methods or coach our customers in agile methods such as SCRUM.
- You are responsible for the achievement of project goals, technical conceptions, support in rollouts and take over the leadership of team members.
- You support the preparation and follow-up of decision-making bodies up to top management level.
- Introduction/development of innovative project management methods and digital technologies.
- First professional experience (1-3 years) or internship/working student activity in the support of projects.
- Experience in the conception of (agile) project management methods are an advantage.
- Completed studies in economics, business informatics, computer science, humanities, natural sciences
- IT affinity and interest in digital trends.
- Committed team player: in with a high sense of responsibility, very pronounced quality awareness and openness to explore new paths.
- A confident appearance, the ability to overview complex issues, customer orientation, strong communication skills (also in English).
- Excellent opportunities for professional growth in digital future topics
- Flat organizational structure and open communication
- Innovative projects and international team
- Flexible working models: home office, remote work or part-time hours
- Long-term oriented work-life balance model
- Free coffee & tea, refreshments and snacks
This sounds like you? Please send us your relevant documents to:email@example.com