Agility is your topic, and you can also inspire other people for it. In the role of Scrum Master, you support one or more Scrum teams. In doing so, you ensure that the rules of Scrum are fulfilled and that the team continues to develop and improve in the sense of the Agile Manifesto. About your role:
- You advise our clients on agile transformation and digitalisation projects.
- You support teams in the transition from traditional management techniques to agile methods and metrics.
- You support agile teams by facilitating specific ceremonies such as sprint planning, reviews, and retrospectives.You coach team members on agile collaboration.
- You support agile teams by removing obstacles that hold the team back.
- You represent the team externally and coordinate with the product owner and stakeholders.
- You analyse and improve the agile practices of your clients, considering processes, culture, and technology.
- You prepare customer meetings and lead workshops. You also support our team in the continuous further development of our services and contribute your own ideas and key topics.
- You have a successfully completed bachelor's or master's degree in (business) informatics, industrial engineering, or a comparable discipline.
- You are highly solution-oriented and share our passion for driving sustainable organisational change.
- You have initial knowledge of agile approaches, methods, and frameworks such as Scrum, Kanban, etc.
- You have first experiences with agile tools (e.g., Jira, Confluence).
- You are a team player and enjoy working in international teams.
- You have very good analytical and conceptual skills coupled with excellent presentation and moderation skills.
- Flexible thinking under new conditions and a high willingness to travel.
- You have a very good command of English (written and spoken).
- Excellent opportunities for professional growth in digital future topics
- Flat organizational structure and open communication
- Innovative projects and international team
- Flexible working models: home office, remote work or part-time hours
- Long-term oriented work-life balance model
- Free coffee & tea, refreshments and snacks
This sounds like you? Please send us your relevant documents to:email@example.com